Nick and Jeff together~
- Both of them enjoying playing COD and general consul games. It’s a typical guy thing that they’ve bonded over as years have passed and there have been multiple times they’ve missed their morning classes because they spent countless hours the night before battling each other to see ”who owns who.”
- There’s not a single secret they’ve kept from one another. There’s also no such thing as boundaries. Late nights can commonly be put to use by cuddling on one of their beds and watching LotR as well as having Harry Potter marathons. Even pre-intimate relationship, It’s not weird to them. It’s just how they are.
- They like to have prank wars. Now, normally it’s all about working together. Side by side. Agent with agent, but there’s the occasional argument on who’s better at pulling the best prank and thus the prank wars happen. Stand clear of the blonde and brunette during this week or you might find yourself at their mercy.
- The times when the use of the names “Agent” or “Six/Three” are meant to say that they’ve having a “bro” conversation. That they are currently talking in the friendship side of their relationship and though it may lead to the romantic or… sexual side of things.
- At sectionals this year, it’s been decided that Nick and Jeff will sing a duet. Moves Like Jagger was chosen, though Last Friday Night came in a close second. After one night they heard a version of the Katy Perry song by another a voice that seemed so close to their own Blaine, it was a unanimous decision that they’d put their moves to use on stage with Jagger.
- Outside of Dalton, Nick lives with Jeff. After many problems at home, Jeff sought out to make sure Nick was getting what he wasn’t getting at home. They share a room and a bed as they never found it needed to have separate ones.
- When auditioning for the Warblers, they insisted they do a duet. Though it was prohibited, after a theatrical speech and lively performance with both of their uplifting personalities placed front and center, the council at the time saw something in them that they found the Warblers were in need of. After a final audition, each alone to keep structure for the other members, they were accepted.
- They first met in middle school, where they bonded quickly over each other’s love for reading comics behind their text books and their strive to make a show of themselves, not for attention, but simply because it’s their personalities.
- They constantly annoy their classmates with their coded wordplay. Over the years, they’ve put different meanings to numbers and words. No one quite understands what they’re saying once they get talking in code, but usually the suggestive looks and laughs can point them in a general direction.
- Over the summer of their Junior year at Dalton, it was deemed by Wes and David that Nick and Jeff be the head of the Warbler council. After their loss at regions, both students decided that next year the Warblers should be in the hands of two that could spice up their routines and find new talent for the group, while maintaining their dapper charm.
- Blaine got his and Kurt’s fake id’s from Jeff and Nick. One afternoon Nick and Jeff dressed up in all dark clothing, hoodies up with dark sunglasses, leaning against a wall in one of the Dalton hallways where Blaine met them somewhat confused. Id’s wrapped in old homework, Nick slid them to Blaine, stating, “This is your freebie. We don’t always work for free so keep this stash to yourself.” Then Jeff slid his glasses down the bridge of his nose, eyeing Blaine in the eyes. “We were never here.” Once they leave Blaine stood there confused and entertained by his friends.
- As though it’s their job, Nick and Jeff ordered Trent to cover for them to skip rehearsals at times. Most of the time they can be found in their room but occasionally, when no one is paying attention, they sneak into the supply closet to fool around and “warm up” in a more productive way, as they put it. However, as of recently, Trent gained blackmail and has a picture of Nick in drag to drag them to practice.
- Nick’s an outgoing guy, though he hasn’t always been. It wasn’t until middle school, when he met Jeff, that he developed the outgoing personality that he has today.
- There is a very large romantic side to Nick. Though, it took much time to develop, as soon as his relationship with Jeff became romantic, he’s now known as a sap. Previously, he was known as a player, taking out more than one girl a night, but those reasons are of his own and because of his unrequited feelings he had toward Jeff at the time.
- Nick’s parent’s mostly focus on work and tend to ignore their home life, to the point where, even at a very young age, Nick was left at home by himself for days on end. They don’t have a good relationship to this day and Nick tends to avoid contact with them simply to avoid disappointment.
- Nick once had a sister, but she passed away when she was 7 and he was 8.
- At home, Nick tends to be the one to jump at any chance to help out around the house, this is mostly due to the fact that he wants to pay back Jeff’s mother for everything she’s done for him, taking him into their home, but also because he tries to fit in as best as he can into the family that he never had previously.
- On the fourth time of auditioning for the solo in Uptown Girl, Nick went up against Jeff and nearly declined the opportunity after he watched and listened to Jeff’s audition, fully believing that he should get the opportunity. However, after a unanimous vote, Nick was chosen for the part and was given no choice but to take it after threatening looks by his boyfriend.
- He’s very attentive and good in school. Though, on the outside Nick is a troublemaker and prankster, he also has high marks in his class after taking tutoring lessons in middle school to focus during lessons. Now, though he doesn’t necessarily try to pay attention, he’s very good at picking up the things said in class simply by listening.